On Sat 06-Nov-2010 at 03:32 -0700, Thomas Modes wrote:

I know that this is a long wished feature. But we have Darkos overview
branch which some massive changes to the fast preview window waiting
to integrate. So it would be a better way to integrate the feature
into this branch and not into default. Now the integration has become
more complicated.

I was going to say that one of the advantages of moving to Mercurial is that it ought to be possible to pull all the updated stuff from the tip into the overview branch and then merge this branch with the tip later (something that would have been painful with Subversion).

..but James just did this, so it looks to be ok.

--
Bruno