On Sun 07-Nov-2010 at 17:38 -0500, Yuval Levy wrote:

dh_install --sourcedir=debian/tmp -a
cp: cannot stat `debian/tmp/usr/bin/autopano-noop': No such file or directory

This is most likely because the autopano-noop script is no longer necessary in
2010.3 while it was still part of 2010.2.

autopano-noop.sh is still in 2010.3.0, we can't remove it so long as existing users have it set in their preferences as default control point generator.

I thought that removing 45_autopano-noop.sh_withoutshextension/ inside .pc
would do it, but then I realized that this and other patches is being applied
when apt-getting the source.

I suspect this patch is renaming autopano-noop.sh to autopano-noop. It will fail whenever autopano-noop.sh changes (which it did yesterday), hence no autopano-noop file for dpkg to find.

--
Bruno