> > Yes. Well this is quite strange. Actually in the advanced search page
> > there is a field for "reporter". I am able to find myself there using
> > the built-in search facility. The page shows my sf account name
> > (....@users.sf.net) but it also says that no account using this name/
> > email can be found. However there *does* exist 1 bug with me as
> > reporter, and I have tracked it down. Weird. LP Bug?
>
> not sure that I understand your description, but it sounds more like a
> misunderstanding than a Bug.  LP has an icon next to the user / account name.
>
> Is it grayed out?  "no account using this name" means no *LP* account using
> this name.  The moment you'll claim this as your account, the icon will be
> colored and there will be an LP account using this name (or this name will be
> gone and will be merged with the name of the LP account you've merged into).
>
> I think the reason why searching for reporter does not work is because it
> search for an LP handle, not for an SF handle, and the imported SF
> "personalities" probably have some cryptic string as handle (which is
> different from the visible name) to avoid duplicates.

Ok, I'll clarify.

1. go to https://bugs.launchpad.net/hugin
2. enter "advanced search"
3. click "choose" next to the "reporter" field
4. enter SF handle, e.g. "blabla...@users.sf.net"
5. click the search icon
6. select the appropriate result by clicking it (if any)
7. the "reporter" field is now filled with a value, e.g. "blablabla"
8. now, hit the search button (or enter in any field)

You'd expect some results to show up, of maybe nothing at all, but I
got this error below the "reporter" field:
"There's no person with the name or email address 'blablabla'."

So, first it finds me, than it doesn't find me. This is not expected
behavior, is it? Or is it the result of the Hugin import from SF,
where handles are only partly copied? It reeks of a bug to me.

--
Bart