thanks for the advice KFJ, right now im into perl..as you mentioned im
learning from reading some other perl scripts that uses hugin command line
tools and other software for HDR imaging..as for the file naming i used a
common approach to the video sources, almost like the one you mentioned...i
wish somebody in hugin development tool could overhoul the batch processing
mode to allow this..