Hi all,

I would like to continue what started with 2010.4 and dedicate the next
version of Hugin.  Hugin 2010.4 was dedicated to Milko Amorth, a VR pioneer
that we lost last year.  The dedication does not have to be to a deceased
person; nor to a person at all.  It also does not have to be strictly related
with panoramas or Free Software.  Hugin could be dedicated to anybody or
anything important enough for the community to care about.

Nominations are herewith open and will stay open until the first beta release.

Please add nominations to this thread with the following information:
1. Whom or what would you like to dedicate Hugin to
2. Why you would like to see Hugin dedicated to them
3. A dedication text
4. Optional: image(s) as attachment

You can see the dedication to Milko Amorth in the "About" menu of 2010.4.0 for
an idea of how it may look like, how much text space there is, how much image
space there is.  Be creative with your proposals.

Do not comment, discuss or vote on nominations here.  A voting facility will
be set up and announced in due time.

Looking forward for your nominations.
Yuv