Personally I don't like the concept of dedicating a piece of software
or an OS project to anyone or anything at all.

I thought the Milko Amorth dedication was a one time action, because
he obviously meant a lot to a lot of community members, although I had
never heard of him before (but that might be my ignorance).

Therefore I would like to raise the question if we as OS community
would like to dedicate Hugin, both as software and as project, to
someone or something.
My vote is against it.
However, I like this to be a democratic decision by the community and
if the community is in favor for a dedication in hugin, I will easily
follow.
Currently it has been decided already for 2010.4, which is fine with
me, but do we want to continue with this?

So please let us know if you are against dedication in hugin or in
favor. And if you are in favor of it please mention your person/
subject/topic for dedication.

Harry