On March 2, 2011 12:34:35 pm harry van der Wolf wrote:
> I would like to raise the question if we as OS community
> would like to dedicate Hugin

The decision has obviously fallen and future releases of Hugin will not be
dedicated.

What I find questionable is the timing of this objection.  The plan was public
for more than two months.  Feedback was solicited again a month ago [0].

Why have you waited until so late in the release process with this objection?

Yuv

[0] http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx/msg/dea12375101429c5