On Thu, Feb 24, 2011 at 16:55, Gareth Jones <gareth.k.jo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> 4) Run "cpfind (multirow/stacked)" on all.  As far as I can tell this
> uses align_image_stack within stacks and normal cpfind between stacks.
>  Cpfind seems to be aware of the masks, but align_image_stack isn't -
> deal with that in step 5.

I can't find "cpfind (multirow/stacked)" in my version. Only cpfind
and cpfind + celeste. The development version of Hugin does not seem
to have it either even though it is said to have been re-added on Nov
29 (http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.misc.ptx/24754). I tried to
create one setting based on this changelog:
http://hugin.hg.sourceforge.net/hgweb/hugin/hugin/rev/a6be5f7e38e8,
but I would appreciate if you could export the setting and send it to
me by email.

Thanks in advance,

JiHO
---