> slightly OT: does anybody know what has happened to
> http://panoverflow.com/ ?
>
> It says simply "The website "panoverflow.com" has been disabled. If you
> are
> the administrator of this Stack Exchange 1.0 site, please email se1-
> ad...@stackexchange.com with any questions you may have."

SHIT! They turned it off :(
That is a real shame. I hadn't noticed until now. However, the site didn't
ever take off as I had hoped, and the stackexchange folks did a "pivot" and
deprecated these custom site using the stackexchange engine. I hadn't
checked the site myself for a few weeks, this is the first time I've seen it
turned off. Oh well :(