Well that's one of those easy situations.
When you can see the horizon clearly like that, horizontal CPs
distributed about the pano on the horizon should give you great
results. Contrary to how one might casually think, placing them far
apart (with very wide angle images) produces diminishing accuracy. As
they get closer to 180º apart the effect of minor errors in point
placement is amplified, just as it would be by placing them closer to
0º apart.
Was this at Long Point Light or were you up on a communications tower?