Ah the Pilgrim monument. I haven't been there.
Very nice panoramas. They all look very well done to me. You clearly
have very high production standards.

When I was working for the NPS I did a similar style panorama from the
top of the Cape Lookout Light (not even remotely as nice as yours
though.)
It was my first 360ş panorama and I wasn't sure it would work since I
took it from the outer catwalk, but I figured the closest objects were
far enough away that it wouldn't be a problem. It wasn't that great
(3.5Mp jpegs, no fusion or TCA correction etc., but this was a few
years ago and my colleagues (who had never seen stitched panos before)
were amazed and perplexed by how I got "such nice images" using a
little digital point and shoot (although the results would probably
not be acceptable to anyone in this forum.) I stitched them together
with well aged Apple QTVR Studio Software running on system 7 via
Rosetta on a G3 PowerMac. Although the whole western sky was blown
out, I was actually pleasantly surprised myself. I should go  back and
run it through Hugin. I'm sure there would be a little noticeable
improvement.