JohnPW wrote:

On Nov 8, 3:25 am, Gnome Nomad <[email protected]> wrote:
IIRC, the Control, Alt and Option keys were all grafted on top of the
Apple key - the Apple key was The Apple Way. Having more than one
modifier key was considered too confusing for Apple's idea of a user.
I don't think so.
But control and alt were omitted on some of the early Apple keyboards.

They didn't exist on Mac keyboards for a long time.

I delete mask points by left-clicking on (or drag selecting) a point,
then pressing the Delete key. But I'm not mouse-obsessed like *some*
people, I do use the keyboard ...
Exactly. But it doesn't work on the OS X version, which I would say is
a bug.

Sounds like it to me.

Strange, Delete key works on Linux. Methinks Mac has screwed things up
badly if Delete doesn't delete.
That must be it!
Could you make sure to have your friend "Mac" repair his "screw up" in
the Hugin software? :-)

Sure! Hey, Mac, fix the screw up in the Mac version of Hugin! ;-)

--
Gnome Nomad
[email protected]
wandering the landscape of god
http://www.cafepress.com/otherend/

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Hugin and 
other free panoramic software" group.
A list of frequently asked questions is available at: 
http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/hugin-ptx

Reply via email to