On 3 Jan., 12:08, Gerhard Killesreiter <gerh...@killesreiter.de>
wrote:

> I've tried adding CPs manually but the matching process wasn't really
> working.

Do you mean that you had difficulties placing the control points, or
that the optimizer failed to produce a useful result?

> My concern is that I either used the wrong technique to take the
> photos, my workflow is somehow wrong, or the lens has a defect.

I suppose there's little you can do wrong taking the images, and I
also think a lens defect isn't very likely. Leaves your workflow ;-)

> Also, I really want to automate this as much as possible as I plan to
> take lots of panos.

If you can put your images and PTO online somewhere, I'll have a look
if I can see what's going wrong.

Kay