On 3 Jan., 18:18, Monkey <davidhorma...@gmail.com> wrote:

> > The two nadir images don't have the exact yrp, but even so, preference has
> > to be given to one
> > image over the other.
>
> Ideally yes, but the choice may have to be arbitrary (as it would be
> in Enblend, since it would be determined by input order).

processing in input order is not an arbitrary choice. If it is
consistently used, you can count on it and work accordingly. I rely on
it when I put my zenith and nadir images at the end of the list - the
6 around already settle most of the pano and the blender can just pick
the bits to fill out the missing areas around the zenith and the
nadir. Works just fine.

> > And with the native Linux version, I need
> > the --bgr switch as well.

> Do you mean that you *didn't* need the switch on Windows, with the
> same images?

I think it depended on input type - JPEG didn't need it, TIFF needed
it, if I recall correctly. Didn't I write all of this in great detail?
Sory, I may have been sloppy...

Kay