On Tuesday, May 22, 2012 2:44:08 AM UTC-7, markku...@iki.fi wrote:

> 22.5.2012 8:20, ecs1749 kirjoitti:
> > Set projection to Sterescope and click Stitch.
>
> Do you mean Stereographic? You can't get full 360x180 degree field of
> view in stereographic projection (the image would become infinite size)
> and you should use Equirectangular output projection if you want to
> convert into a Quicktime cube.

Thanks for the reply.  Yes, I meant Stereographic.

> > After a while, I look at the directory and see a whole mess of
> > files.
>
> There should be only one output file. A "mess of files" indicates that
> stitching has failed due to some error.

 I retried using Equirectangular and I ended up with a jpg, a bunch of tif
files, exr, pgm files, and a message that the process is completed.

Now what do I do?

 In previous tries, I would feed the jpg to Mathmap and create a projected
picture of the front of the globe.  But what happened to the rest of the
pictures (the ones on the back side of the globe)?