You need to know what to choose as output in the Stitcher tab. To have tif,
exr and other files beside the equirectangular one you might have checked
many output formats. You only need to choose one output. Try one at each
time to see what they are. And you probably wont need any "Remapped images"
format by now.

The default is a TIF file corresponding to the "Exposure corrected, low
dynamic range". Try to let only this one checked at the "Panorama Outputs".

Cheers,

Carlos E G Carvalho (Cartola)
http://cartola.org/360
http://cartola.org/panoforum