Hello,

I've built hugin with a 10.7+ compatibility; it is based on commit
84a5e46f89aa on the 2013.0 branch.

It is a 32/64 build, with a macosx 10.7 deployment target; I've built
it on Mountain lion, so I can only hope it will run on Lion. There is
no real reason why I chose 32/64 binaries, but since I could do it,
I've kept it (after some reading, I don't think there's any reason for
lion binary to have 32 bits build).

Enblend version is 4.1.1; I've built it with gcc-4.6, so openmp should
not be an issue (or so have I understand).

It is based on a new xcode project, as I have great difficulties using
the Hugin.xcodeproj that is in the mac directory.
Furthermore, I am still having difficulty using the script that create
links between resources so it is a "normal" build and the total size
is kind of large (450Mib).

The reason behind this new xcode project is that I've encountered
numerous trial and fail when building the provided xcode project using
xcode 4 on lion and up. Harry, are you build hugin with xcode 3 ?

I wanted to know if someone could test this build and let know what
problem he encounters.

The .dmg (130Mib) is here :
http://matthieu.desile.free.fr/hugin/Hugin-Release-2013.0.0.6243:84a5e46f89aa.dmg

Sources are here :
https://bitbucket.org/_furai/hugin

Scripts for building External dependencies are here :
https://github.com/furai/hugin-external-scripts

Cheers,

Matthieu