Hi Harry,

On 7 avr, 11:38, Harry van der Wolf <hvdw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Matthieu,
>
> Your new bundle works fine apart from your own mentioned behavior.

    Thank you for testing

> 2013/4/6 furai <matthieu.des...@gmail.com>
>
> >     I had other weird behaviors :
[...]
> There are quite some issues with wxwindows 2.9.4 and it's also the reason
> why I went back to 2.9.3.
[...]
> Again: I had so much issues with 2.9.4 that I went back to 2.9.3

    Knowing that, I also linked Hugin to 2.9.3. And now I remember why
I used
    version 2.9.4 : 2.9.3 was not easy to compile on Lion and higher;
    backported some changes from 2.9.4 (with my very limited
knowledge : I just
    replace parts that were giving compile errors with their
counterpart in
    2.9.4); I made a patch that is in my external script repository.

> A new wxwindows 2.9.5 is about to be released (currently in svn), which
> should also fix the drag&drop issue we currently have.
> In carbon it functions (2012.0 based on carbon), in cocoa (2012.1 and
> 2013.0 based on cocoa) it doesn't.
> And Thomas found the relating bug <http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/13460>

    OK. I seem to have no problem to build the master branch on
Mountain Lion
    and I will try building Hugin against it later.
    Version 2.9.4 was easier to build, i.e. it compiled fine and I
know nothing
    about wx development so it felt safer. I also do not know bugs
that are
    related to the wxOSX port; for example, I had no idea there was a
problem
    with drag'n'drop, as I do not use it.

>     I will try to find my Snow Leopard disk to try to build your> project. It
> >     should take me a week to have results, I will gladly post results
> > when I
> >     have some.
>
> You can of course do that, but please save yourself the trouble. If it is
> for some reason necessary that an XCode is still to be build from 10.6.8 I
> will take my old macbook pro and build it from there.
> Another option could be to do a build from you XCode project with the
> minimal deployment target set to 10.6. If your new Xcode will do that you
> are perfectly fine as you can cover almost every platform.

    And with that info, you made my day. I thought I could not build
for a
    deployment target if I did not have the SDK that goes with it, but
in fact,
    the two are somewhat unrelated. Thank you very much for this...

> Please don't think I feel bitter or something like that because "my" XCode
> project is abandoned. If a new one does the job, so much better. Mine (or
> actually Ippe Ukai's)  project already contained a lot of garbage from the
> past.

    It was also to make me feel safe; I discovered a lot about XCode
internals
    and how it works when making this new project, and I did not want
to miss
    anything in the making.

    For example, I am now trying to build the hsi part and I have
trouble with
    with g++ not finding a constructor and I do not know if the
problem comes
    from how I generate the wrapper, if my build settings are not
good, if I
    missed something when reading your project, ...

    On a similar note, is hugin-ptx the mailing list to ask if I
encounter a
    problem with the building of enblend ? I am having a problem with
the
    configure script and the cmake script, so that I have to use
configure to
    generate config.h and then cmake to build enblend.

> > PS: I uploaded a new build, 64-bits only, for OSX Lion and Mountain
> > Lion :
>
> >http://matthieu.desile.free.fr/hugin/Hugin-Release-2013.0.0.6274-95c3...
>
> As mentioned: it works fine (on 10.8.3)  apart from the weird behavior
> possibily introduced to wxwindows 2.9.4

    with now knowledge of what the macosx_deployment_target does, I
uploaded a
    new build, this time with OSX 10.6 as the deployment target.

http://matthieu.desile.free.fr/hugin/Hugin-Release-2013.0.0.6275-05973d403ccb-10.6.dmg

I also made an archive of the external repository, which could be used
as an SDK
(as is done for the Windows build), but I don't know if anyone will
find it
useful (or usable) or if it is helpful at all:

http://matthieu.desile.free.fr/hugin/repository-2013-04-08.tar.gz

Thank you again for your time and help,

Matthieu