Hi Matthieu,

Your new bundle works fine apart from your own mentioned behavior.

2013/4/6 furai <matthieu.des...@gmail.com>

>     I had other weird behaviors :
>     - moving the fast preview window will move the project window and
> I could
>       not make the project window in the first ground, it would stay
> behind the
>       fast preview window; I don't seem to have it anymore.

I do have it.

>     - when launching Hugin, the window is at minimum size, and then it
> expand
>       to its "normal" size; this behavior I still have, though it does
> not have
>       any consequence nor does it cause any trouble.
>
> I have it too. It alsmost seems as if it "copies" the size of the splash
screen and then expands to it's own size.

There are quite some issues with wxwindows 2.9.4 and it's also the reason
why I went back to 2.9.3. Next to that 2.9.4 has some more "anomalies"
which show up in the images screen in the panorama editor.
I'm now also suspecting 2.9.4 for the weird behavior in screen/window sizes
itself (but that's only a guess).
Also some "batch" screen keeps hanging behind the main PTBatcherGui screen.

Again: I had so much issues with 2.9.4 that I went back to 2.9.3

A new wxwindows 2.9.5 is about to be released (currently in svn), which
should also fix the drag&drop issue we currently have.
In carbon it functions (2012.0 based on carbon), in cocoa (2012.1 and
2013.0 based on cocoa) it doesn't.
And Thomas found the relating bug <http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/13460>

    I will try to find my Snow Leopard disk to try to build your
> project. It
>     should take me a week to have results, I will gladly post results
> when I
>     have some.

You can of course do that, but please save yourself the trouble. If it is
for some reason necessary that an XCode is still to be build from 10.6.8 I
will take my old macbook pro and build it from there.
Another option could be to do a build from you XCode project with the
minimal deployment target set to 10.6. If your new Xcode will do that you
are perfectly fine as you can cover almost every platform.
Please don't think I feel bitter or something like that because "my" XCode
project is abandoned. If a new one does the job, so much better. Mine (or
actually Ippe Ukai's)  project already contained a lot of garbage from the
past.

> PS: I uploaded a new build, 64-bits only, for OSX Lion and Mountain
> Lion :
>
> http://matthieu.desile.free.fr/hugin/Hugin-Release-2013.0.0.6274-95c3b2328f69-10.7.dmg

As mentioned: it works fine (on 10.8.3)  apart from the weird behavior
possibily introduced to wxwindows 2.9.4

Harry