On Thu 12-Sep-2013 at 12:56 -0700, Yemi Harris wrote:
Ah, I see, thank you for getting back to me. Knowing this sheds a lot of light on why my final stitched photo looks slightly different every time I run the same set of images. Is it possible to specify what sample it uses from each photo for exposure and vignetting optimization, so that the final stitched image looks the same even if I run it through the pipeline multiple times?

Not at the moment, though a patch to force Hugin to use the same seed every time would be considered - I can't at the moment think why this would be a problem.

Alternatively you could save a 'good' set of photometric parameters and apply them to all photos.

--
Bruno