2013/10/16 T. Modes <thomas.mo...@gmx.de>

> Hi Frederic,
>
> Am Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2013 22:49:11 UTC+2 schrieb Frederic Da Vitoria:
>

>> C:\Program Files
>> (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\**v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.**targets(990,5):
>> warning MSB8012:
>> TargetPath(d:\HuginBuild\**expat-2.0.1\lib\.\..\win32\**bin\Release\expat.dll)
>> does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value
>> (d:\HuginBuild\expat-2.0.1\**win32\bin\Release\libexpat.**dll). This may
>> cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure
>> that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the
>> value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
>> C:\Program Files
>> (x86)\MSBuild\Microsoft.Cpp\**v4.0\Microsoft.CppBuild.**targets(992,5):
>> warning MSB8012: TargetName(expat) does not match the Linker's OutputFile
>> property value (libexpat). This may cause your project to build
>> incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir),
>> $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in
>> %(Link.OutputFile).
>> LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file 'kernel32.lib'
>> ------ Build started: Project: expat, Configuration: Debug x64 ------
>> cl : Command line warning D9038: /ZI is not supported on this platform;
>> enabling /Zi instead
>>   xmlparse.c
>>
> <snip>
>
> 1. In Properties, General set Platform toolset to "Windows 7.1SDK" (only
> for the Win64 sets necessary, because Visual Express contains no 64-bit
> compiler, they are in the SDK - which you installed separately)
> 2. I assume, there is something wrong with the applied patch file: it
> should build a static exiv2 library. But from the log it seems, it builds a
> shared library.

Thank you, Thomas, your first advice solved it completely: I now have 2
.lib files and no .dll for expat

exiv2: I couldn't find any exiv2-0.20.x64.diff. I did find
exiv2-0.18.x64.diff. Should I rename the directory exiv2-0.20 to exiv2-0.18
and then apply the patch? OTOH, in Visual Studio I couldn't find any trace
of a x64 configuration, but maybe the patch would take care of that.

For glew, the only library I got was glew64sd.lib. I was expecting 2
libraries, 1 for release and one for debug. BTW, what are the debug
versions for in my situation (simply trying to create Windows builds)?

--
Frederic Da Vitoria
(davitof)

http://www.april.org