Make sure to minimize camera shake. Set camera on burst continuous shooting
mode and take each frame multiple times. Your chance to get one sharp image
will be maximized. Another trick is to take a table stand with you. Fix
camera on tabletop and press tabletop+dslr against your chest to get sharp
images handheld.

On Tue, May 6, 2014 at 3:46 PM, paul womack <pwom...@papermule.co.uk> wrote:

> Bruno Postle wrote:
>

>> In terms of aligning in Hugin, you can get this to work, but mosaic
>> optimisation isn't as stable as normal panorama alignment; the trick
>> is to get everything nearly right with a small number of photos and as
>> few parameters as possible, then gradually add photos and optimisation
>> parameters. A good tip would be to shoot a single overall shot and use
>> this as an anchor image to align the detail photos, then delete the
>> anchor photo once you have a rough alignment.
>>

> I have notably failed to get a good match
> with the TWO pictures in the PTO I posted. That's
> the smallest number possible.
>
>  BugBear

> http://wiki.panotools.org/Hugin_FAQ
> msgid/hugin-ptx/5368BD83.5060101%40papermule.co.uk.

*Emaad*
www.flickr.com/emaad

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/CALj_J35sf9E%2BVgAWsQ2Byf9zu8YmuLrw2c1AMBHN8C7bhz08hw%40mail.gmail.com.