T. Modes wrote:

Am Dienstag, 6. Mai 2014 14:00:27 UTC+2 schrieb bugbear:

    Emad ud din Bhatt wrote:
     > Make sure to minimize camera shake. Set camera on burst continuous
shooting mode and take each frame multiple times. Your chance to get one sharp
image will be maximized. Another trick is to take a table stand with you. Fix
camera on tabletop and press tabletop+dslr against your chest to get sharp images
handheld.

    Can anyone suggest an optimisation setting
    that will get the measly two images in my PTO
    file to align (more or less) perfectly?

First, you are using horizontal and vertical control points, so set output
projection to rectilinear, otherwise this does not work correctly.

Second, I had some success by optimizing ypr from image 0 and ypr and
TrXYZ+Tpy+Tpp for image 1 (you will need version 2014.0 for this). I got an
average error of 4 and a max error of 15. Without the seeing the images, it is
difficult to say, if this is good.

Thank you.

I will try to duplicate your result. My control points are probably within 2-3
pixels, so I see no
(mathematical) reason not to hope for a result with a maximum error near to
that.

   BugBear