Hi Niklas,

first of all, thank you for your efforts!
I'll be keeping an eye on this thread, so you've got yourself another
tester :)

Trying that build from goole drive, Hugin crashed loading a single 16-bit
TIFF file with the following error in terminal:
lcms: Error #12288; Output profile is operating on wrong colorspace

Couldn't find this error being discussed here, so I thought it might be of
help.

Best regards,
Alex

On Monday, April 18, 2016 at 7:26:10 PM UTC+2, Niklas Mischkulnig wrote:

> Thank you for your tips!
>
> Here is a new link (just being cautious):
> https://drive.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0B_seRjFxxDleU1YtQ1Zka1BXM2c
>

> Am Montag, 18. April 2016 18:50:23 UTC+2 schrieb Harry van der Wolf:
>>
>> In the time that I built the bundles I once build the Hugin.app as a full
>> bundle and made symlinks to all redundant libraries in both other apps.
>> That decreased the size of the apps indeed but it required all thee apps to
>> be in the same folder (which as such is quite logical).
>> However, this build scenario made the compilation even harder and even
>> though the 3 apps are a big chunk of data: What is 180 MB even on a (small)
>> 128 GB solid state disk. Leave alone on a 750+ GB disk.
>>
>> At that time I simply wanted to try, but it wasn't worth all the hassle.
>> Besides: If a user wants it differently then he/she can buid it
>> himself/herself.
>>
>> Note that I have left OSX about 2½ years ago.
>>
>> I think you did an awesome job in building the new 2016 version for Mac.
>> If enough users have tested the builds I would suggest to upload them to
>> sourceforge where the other older bundles reside as well.
>> If you get too many downloads on your dropbox account it will be
>> completely blocked for others to download. Only you yourself can use it
>> then.
>> I experienced that myself with another build (not for mac). I used
>> dropbox mainly to share things with my family. Even that was no longer
>> possible. With 180 MB bundles this might go faster then you expect.
>>
>> Harry

>>> The main duplicate and large part are the dylibs under
>>> Hugin.app/Libraries/. These could be in a folder alongside Hugin.app,
>>> PTBatchGui.app and calibratelensgui.app, reducing the total filesize from

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/8626ddec-5a81-4da3-90f4-a997b1943f4f%40googlegroups.com.