This Hugin goes into spinning ball heaven in the Fast Panorama preview when
touching in the Overview or main image when the Layout tab is selected. At that
point it needs to be force quit. The point at which the spinning ball occurs
appears to be at the same moment a correctly functioning Hugin would try to
highlight what it thinks is a layout connection to identify.

In the Fast Panorama preview (preview ought to be capitalized here, right?), in
the Projection mode, changing the projection type in its control snaps back to
its original setting, unless you first change the Guides: type. The projection
type does change and update after changing the Guides: setting, even also when
setting it back to what it was.

These bugs seem familiar for some reason.

Allan

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/9FFE46DA-2C24-430E-9283-9A4124909D48%40gmail.com.