Hi Sukima,

Am Donnerstag, 28. April 2016 23:36:47 UTC+2 schrieb Sukima:

> I don't wish to detract this thread to much from finding a stable build
> for Mac users but when that task is complete it leaves a burning question:
> How does the Hugin community prevent such a  tragedy in the future?
>
> If there was a way to keep the source up-to-date then building a release
> binary would not be difficult as there are enough developers out there with
> XCode.

It's vice versa. The source code was still working at Mac OS. But nobody of
the many Mac OS users was able and willing (until now) to build it.
There are some minor glitches which can be easily solved if someone build
on Mac OS.

Thomas

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/bae3d91b-80f1-4d31-b0e1-549c89065688%40googlegroups.com.