Hi Thomas,

PTBatcher opens the specified project correctly but when it starts
stitching, MacOpenFiles get called with the prefix. There are two
possibilities:
1. a hack in MacOpenFiles to not add files without a extension
or
2.(the better one) Why does it get called at all? Note that it doesn't make
any difference either if Hugin calls PTG or if I call it via bash with the
same command as hugin (
/Users/niklas/development/cmake/build/src/hugin1/ptbatcher/PTBatcherGUI.app/Contents/MacOS/PTBatcherGUI

 -b -v "/Users/niklas/Desktop/pano/DSC_5691 - DSC_5692.pto"
"/Users/niklas/Desktop/pano/DSC_5691 - DSC_5692" )

Niklas

argv 0:
/Users/niklas/development/cmake/build/src/hugin1/ptbatcher/PTBatcherGUI.app/Contents/MacOS/PTBatcherGUI
argv 1: -b
argv 2: -v
argv 3: /Users/niklas/Desktop/pano/DSC_5691 - DSC_5692.pto
argv 4: /Users/niklas/Desktop/pano/DSC_5691 - DSC_5692

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/hugin-ptx/c26a817d-438c-45cf-89be-4aa3293f237a%40googlegroups.com.