Hi Thomas,
Thanks for replying. Please find the attached images. This set of pictures
works on my computer when I align them but doesn't work on other computers.
Please advise me if I am missing something.
My general approach is:
1. import images into HUGIN
2. Set Lens type as Circular fisheye and focal length as 3.154
3. Click Align to auto-detect control points.

The results are fine on my computers but fail in others as it isn't able to
calculate yaw, pitch, and roll values. This is why I cannot recommend and
standardize the process.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AlkHTbkZIKkAhTS1QxT4Uh5SQLl6KV12/view?usp=sharing