Hello everyone,
I am just a random user of HUGIN. I use it to create 360 virtual tours for
a website.
I am using GoPro to take 5 horizontal shots, 1 zenith shot and 2 nadir
shots. I import the 8 images to HUGIN and Align them using Circular Fisheye
lens and let the software do its work. It auto calculates the yaw, pitch
and roll and based on that identifies the control points.

Where I am having problem is that, it works on some computers and does not
work on others for the same 8 photos. I am using the same set of photos to
do this test on different computers.
I cannot standardize the procedure for others to follow because of this. If
anyone has faced the same problem or would like to address this issue.
Please reply and I can supply the set of photos for you to check yourself.