Maybe discrepancies in lensfun? Not all the same version, not all
updated?

  Run lensfun-update-data.  Hugin only can benefit from good lens
parameters if they can be found in the database.
http://lensfun.sourceforge.net/usage/

  Luís Henrique

Luis Henrique Camargo Quiroz
http://luishcq.br.tripod.com - http://www.christusrex.org/www2/cantgreg