Hi!
Yes, its says ping pong rendering, not familiar with this concept.

I changed the numbers and it works so far. It´s nothing I would assume
would be used in main source. My contribution here is of open source value
for anybody getting similar issues or for the code author or anyone else
interested in this to look into changing or refine code. Maybe even I will
have a deeper look, idk. Questions are valid though. Is the code doing more
harm than good etc. Both original and my blind fix.
By the way. A few places with "fixme" in  *ImageTransformsGPU.cpp* and
where the coder simply commented out code after testing for speed reason
not really knowing the cause of the behaviour so I am not completely alone
in the world accepting irregularities here :).

Seems I have arrived quite late to hugin party and I am grateful that I at
least could get some sort of contact with you and Max. Really nice program
and the enfuse/align has meant a lot to a lot of photographers out there.
Really cool stuff.
/Daniel