Hey, after working on it for the last 1.5 week, finally I was able to build
and run *Hugin 2022.1.0* on my *M1* natively (*aarch64/arm64*). But, *nona*
is still failing to merge my *OpenEXR*'s in some cases.

I had to use:

   - boost 1.81.0
   - exiv2-0.27.6
   - gettext-0.21.1
   - glib-2.76.1
   - openexr-v2.5.8 (as I understand 3.1.7 has breaking changes)
   - libffi-3.4.3
   - openmp-16.0.1

and had to update nearly all the build scripts under
*mac/ExternalPrograms/scripts*, also somehow the *libboost_atomic.dylib* is
not getting included by the packaging script, I had to update the
*PackageMacAppBundleLibs.sh* to copy it manually for each app.

I'll keep working on it, if anyone wants to try it you can download it from
this link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u1t2thzv3bb45xn/AAB16jItGM8ZkumJg8eXPsL5a?dl=0

One more thing, I also included *"libboost_atomic.dylib"*, put it in to
*"/usr/local/lib/"*

Erkan Ozgur Yilmaz