Nicely done. march=native and correcting paths and such, and I see you did
a good job here. Unfortunately I started by reading some mac wiki link
suggesting using port for installation but brew seems more stable.
Maybe I´ll dive in again soon to see If I finally will get my M1 doing a
full compilation finally :).