Hi All ..
  First of all I would like to talk all those who helped .. but it seems that
I will be asking the SAME question here for the third time in less than a
week .. I am not sure if I am asking in theright place .. if not please lead
me where should I ask ..
  I am a member in Arabeyes team, and I am trying to fix probelms with the
Arabic keyboard in XFree86 .. We had fixed some probelms that almost Arabic
keyboard is there, but then we discovered some bugs that I would want you to
help me with..

The question is : In the Arabic Keyboard there is at least 4 keys that return
two letters in combination, that is those two letters are used together very
often ( The letters are LAM and ALEF, with ALEF in four different cases) ..
anyhow I noticed that the correct xc/programs/xkbcomp/symbols/ar does define
those keys as :

    key <AB04> { [  ], [       Arabic_ra,      Arabic_kasratan ]       };
    key <AB05> { [  ], [       0x100fefb,      0x100fef5       ]       };
    key <AB06> { [  ], [Arabic_alefmaksura, Arabic_maddaonalef ]       };
(note key <AB05>)

Now that is not correct, the <AB05> should return the Arabic_lam and
Arabic_alef when unshifted, and Arabic_lam and Arabic_madaonalef when
shifted.. one key returning two letters ..
Now how can I define that ? and how can I make it work ?

It is very important to make the Arabic keymap complete and leave this keymap
issue behind, and I would really appreciate your help :-)

And one other thing.. I noticed that some had some negative feelings and
feeling that some things related to BIDI and RTL is impossible .. well if you
dump it, and leave it, it will be impossible, keep working on it and it will
be possible :-) Nations that Use non-LTR or Latin languages way exceed the
Latin based ones .. and as soon as those nations ( that usually come late to
technology parties) join in heavily and notice the lack of support it will
get done .. A great Example is the Arabic support in Linux, it did reach a
good state in a matter of 1-2 years with the hard work of the Arabeyes
members, and the Linux LUGs ( specially the Saudi one) ..

Please reply to my first part of the message, not the second one :-)

--
Yours,
Isam Bayazidi