Around 21 o'clock on Feb 20, Isam Bayazidi wrote:

> That is great news .. well it does NOT have a keysym definition in the
> $X_DIR/lib/X11/keysymdef.h  .. and defining it would be great

Can you provide an english language equivalent of the symbol on the key?

> So is it possible to return two letters by one key ?

The X protocol does not encode letters, only keystrokes.  You need to tell
us the name of the symbol engraved on the top of the key.  With that name,
we can generate a keysym if no reasonable functionally equivalent keysym
already exists.  Your application will be responsible for taking that
keysym and performing whatever action is appropriate, perhaps inserting two
characters into the document.

Keith Packard        XFree86 Core Team        Compaq Cambridge Research Lab