Hi,

At 06 Jun 2002 18:05:45 +0100,
Juliusz Chroboczek wrote:

> I would suggest modularising the parsing of the argument.  The
> officially sanctioned way is to define a converter, say
> CvtStringToTristate, and register it with Xt.  See lib/Xt/Converters.c
> and man XtAppAddConverter(3x).  Or modularise it by hand (just putting
> it in a separate function).

You mean, parsing of request->misc.locale_str in VTInitialize()
in charproc.c (line 4638 - 4717) ?  I have to study about your
suggestion and how to use XtAppAddConverter.

> Why do you copy the argument into locale_string, rather than directly
> doing a strcasecmp on the argument?

I thought strcasecmp was not portable...

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/
"Introduction to I18N"  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/intro-i18n/