Hi,

I've a first version of my XIM server.
It is available here:
http://www.oksid.ch/interxim/index.html

But my question is always unanswered.
Will Xutf8LookupString supports Unicode KeySyms without strings
or must I patch Xterm ?

The Xterm patch should look like this :
ret = Xutf8LookupString(ic, event, buf, 20, &keysym, &status);

if (ret == 0 && keysym & 0xFF000000 == 0x01000000) {
        ret = unicode_to_utf8(keysym - 0x01000000, buf);
}

If I work on this patch will I be accepted or I'm wasting my
time ?

Thanks,
        Jean-Marc

--