Very nice, I've looked over the documentation several times without
noticing there was a ipc interface.

I'l definitely check out that out. Do you think it would be worth it
to add a IPC event for a denied focus request? I can have a go at
making a pull request for it if you'd be interested, but it might be a
bit of a corner case..

--
Weeks of coding can save you hours of planning.
- http://www.codebox.no