Sent a patch to http://cr.i3wm.org/patch/559 now. I unfortunately
can't get the tests running. Trying to start up a x session with
Xdummy seems to make the nvidia driver explode... I've done some
manual testing and I really don't see how this could screw up anything
else (.. famous last words I know).

It's been a good 5 years since I've written any C or perl, so any
comments are welcome :)

I can do testing in a VM if needed, but I won't have time for that
tonight. If I make some slightly larger pull requests I will set that
up though.

--
Weeks of coding can save you hours of planning.
- http://www.codebox.no