How can I unsubscribe from this mailinglist?

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Michael Stapelberg <mich...@i3wm.org> wrote:
Hi Anders,

Anders Aagaard <aagaa...@gmail.com> writes:
 Starting to implement the client side of this I realize it might be
 good to know the workspace of the window in question. That's easy
enough to add. Also technically we could skip the "changed" field, as
 the "focused" field in the container will tell you the same
 information. I also wouldn't mind knowing the window class. Any
 technical reason that's not already in the Con class?
It is — I think you’re not using the “next” branch, but you should. The “master” branch contains the latest release + bugfixes only, whereas
development happens in “next”.