In a message dated 5/29/2005 6:39:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Unfortunate, but why should people get into a career path where  corporate
america is continuing to send their jobs  overseas.

Ah, my favorite mainframe subject finally pitches up:  political  ranting.

Corporations, by law, MUST be soulless and answer only to the bottom line,
maximizing shareholders' value to the exclusion of ALL human values.

We need  a president that says no more H1B visa's or the like, no more
sending  american jobs offshore, and all jobs sent overseas during the last
24  years will immediately be brought back home, and corporate america will
start paying its employees a decent wage.

Will never happen until we change corporate law.  Also, all presidents  are
bought, paid for, and loyal only to big corporations.  The same goes  for U.S.
Senators, and at least 433 of our 435 Congressbipeds.

Something's wrong in Denmark when the ceo of a company makes more money  than
the president of the United States.

You have NO idea how much the U.S. President really makes in total.   You are
looking at only his "salary" as determined by Congress.  There are  trillions
of dollars sloshing around the world looking for corrupt megalomaniac
powerlusters, also soulless, to reach out and grab as much as they can.   The
land
of the free is not immune.

"Bank of  America Corp. paid its chief executive, Kenneth D. Lewis, $20
million last  year as the bank struck a high-profile deal to acquire New
England's  biggest bank.

And, last year, Edward Lampert received $1.02 billion in compensation  for
managing the ESL Investments hedge fund.  Among his other achievements,  he
engineered the merger of Sears Roebuck and K-Mart.

Trillions of dollars are sloshing around.  Do you think trillions of  dollars
care about concepts like fairness, liberty, freedom, human values?

Bill Fairchild