I guess that I wasn't clear in my original message. I do have all the
logstreams set up and everything is running OK for the most part. But I did
everything in "cookbook" style without understanding why I did what I did. One
of my many problems is that I usually want to know "why" I'm supposed to do
things. One can never become a true chef if one can only cook from a cookbook.
Likewise with a sysprog. I know a fair amout of stuff (lots of which is now
outdated junk, like doing a esoteric-only gen in MVT), but I'm "falling behind"
in the newer stuff. Partially my fault, partially the fault of where I work
("legacy"=="garbage", so why invest in it?)