In a recent note, Craddock, Chris said:

> Date:         Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:02:56 -0500
>
> > Are you saying that if I do all my RMODE 31/24 homework
> > correctly for a QSAM output DCB, and my user runs it under
> > TSO with ALLOC DA(*) then it will fail?
>
> Sad but true.

Surely, this ain't rocket science; merely a lack of
determination on the part of the developer, right?

A while back, I posted a problem with LMPUT to a RECFM=U
dataset.  I believe some readers analyzed this before
IBM: it was a failure to account for an I/O buffer above
the line.  IBM's resolution is to copy the data below
the line.  That feels _sooo_ twentieth century.  Is it
still impossible to use I/O buffers above the line?

Rats!  I try to look at my APAR with the new IBMLink.
It puts me at:

    http://www-306.ibm.com/ibmlink/link2/servicelink/

    Error 404: File not found: {0}

And they've stolen the "Back" button so it doesn't
work!

-- gil
--
StorageTek