On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 14:13:32 -0400 Richard Verville
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

:>I am attempting to LOAD a program which resides in a concatenation of a
:>ddname. I coded the DCB paramater to route the load accordingly. For
:>some reason, if the library is first on the concatenation it works fine,
:>underwise I can a not found condition, and the same happens with the
:>BLDL macro. Is this problem related to my DCB coding ?

Unlikely.

What return codes are you getting from the load and BLDL?

Try with EXEC PGM= and the libraries as a steplib.

--
Binyamin Dissen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.dissensoftware.com