In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 09/20/2005
   at 11:38 AM, Bill Fairchild <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

>Where is Tom Simpson now that we need him to resolve this issue?
>Only  he  would know for sure.  Or maybe a printed copy of the 1,000+
>pages HASP  3.1 doc.

There is none; HASP II was the last HASP. The HASP II V3 documentation
is in excess of 1100 pages, but I don't believe that any one[1] of the
HASP II V4 manuals is that large.

> I have still not figured out exactly where to go in all cases
>where we must  determine the original "name" of something.

Original announcement letters and manuals, unless you are including
code names, e.g., AOS, Merlin, Zeus.

[1] I make no claim about the aggregate size ;-)