Apologies on the previous two incomplete posts.
Question: Is there a way to capture the results of an IP WHERE from a REXX EXEC
running under IPCS and store it in a REXX variable?
I don't think the command uses PUTLINE to put the message out, but, I could be
wrong.
The Goal: Go through a SYSTRACE and parse out the trace entries of interest,
then do IP WHERES on the PSW addresses to get the displacements in the
modules.  Generate side by side listing of trace entry, psw address, r15, r0,
r1 and
the module name and displacement.

Sincerely;

Kenneth J. Kripke