George Rodriguez wrote:
The truth is that we just got off of v1.4... Not because of the system
work that was required, but because of the testing that needed to be
done by application support. There was a great deal of changes that were
needed to go to v1.7 and to eliminate a double billing situation with 2
versions of CICS (v1.3 and v3.1). Now that we are done, the plan is to
go to v1.9 and in a couple of years go to v1.10 or v1.11 (depending on
how stable it is).

I'm just concerned that you're spending valuable time upgrading from an unsupported release to a release that becomes unsupported exactly three weeks from tomorrow...

See http://www.ibm.com/systems/z/os/zos/support/zos_eos_dates.html

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc