From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Jousma, David
Sent: 04 October 2005 12:38
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: PCI audit compliance

You don't mention it, but I'm assuming you are a RACF shop.  If so, I
have a password exit that allows enforcement of various password quality
rules, like repeating characters, new pw to similar to old one, etc.  It
is very modular, so you could take out checks your company doesn't need.
Let me know if you are interested.

Dave
This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)and may
contain confidential and privileged information of Transaction NetworkServices.

Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution isprohibited.  If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact thesender by reply e-mail and