Hi Juergen,

The FREEPOOL macro releases an area of storage, previously acquired for a buffer pool for a specified data control block. The area must have been acquired either automatically (except when dynamic buffer control is used) or

The problem is, that FREEPOOL needs the DCB - an because my appl is written in C, I don't have any clue about the DCB....

Bye,
Michael

--
Yours sincerely

Michael Knigge
Development

S.E.T. Software GmbH
Lister Straße 15
30163 Hannover
GERMANY

Tel.  +49 511/3 97 80-23
Fax   +49 511/3 97 80-65
michael.kni...@set-software.de

Commercial Registry: HRB52778 Local Court Hannover
Chief Executive Officer: Till Dammermann, Dr. Bernd Huber