Thompson, Steve wrote:

Actually, I was being quite literal and was thinking how I could
determine this, without having to have an intercept in SVCFLIH. And then
I started reading other people's answers and didn't say anything.

In this case GTF may be the right answer as suggested, but you may
need to run it for quit awhile if you have seldom used SVC's.
SVC screening may also be a way to get what you want, but I have never
set this up, so I don't know for sure.

However, depending on what you are trying to find this may not be
complete. Some SVC routines also support branch entry if properly
authorized.

And then of course there are PC routines.

If you are trying to determine if one SVC is being used, it may
be best to front-end it to log it's use.

--
Richard